The latest addition of FQ650 fulfils a long-standing need of a basic compact tiller for farmers, who were demanding a powerful yet affordable power tiller for their daily farm operations.
FQ650 is powered by durable Honda GP200H engine delivering 5.5hp power and best in class performance with a max. torque of 12.4 N-m@2,500 rpm and a tilling width of 900mm with tine* dia of 300mm capable of tackling various farm operations effectively.
FQ650 offers unmatched fuel efficiency while being so light at 65.2 kg in its class – fulfilling farmers’ need of a compact, durable, powerful and cost-effective solution.
- Versatile and heavy-duty for tough trimming needs
- Includes manual line feed head and brush-cutting 50-tooth sawblade with blade guard and mounting hardware, as well as professional double-loop harness and protective goggles.
- Bike-type handlebars for increased leverage, control and comfort.
- 35 cc Honda GX35 OHC Mini 4-stroke engine.
- Lightweight and manoeuverable.
- Flex shaft for increased durability and superior shock absorption