Honda Manufacturing (Nig.) Limited (“HMN”) is a fully fledged Nigerian company, incorporated in 1979 with its registered office at KM 6, Ota-Idiroko Road, Ota, Ogun State. As an important member of the Honda Motors Japan worldwide family, Honda Manufacturing (Nig.) Ltd continues to operate with a core emphasis on the Joy of the customer. From our product conceptualization, design, production process and after sales service, our goal is centered on our belief and desire that each person working in, or coming into contact with the Honda brand, directly or through our products, should share a sense of joy through an unforgettable experience of a world class product.
Accordingly, we have consistently maintained best global practices in our manufacturing process while ensuring strict compliance with relevant corporate governance ethos in its dealing, HMN is a proud member of Manufacturers Association of Nigeria (MAN) and other manufacturing pressure groups.
HMN has since its incorporation and in line with its vision and philosophy been a proud partner of the government and the good people of Nigeria and Ogun State in particular. Honda has continued to help changed the industrial landscape of Ota and by extension Ogun State with its wonderful and consistently reliable products such as the Ace and Dream Model Motorcycles, FA 2500 and EG600 Generators and other power products. The company is also actively building the human capacity and potentials of its close to 250 employees, while providing greater business opportunities for its dealers and customers.
Also, our Company remains committed and is very passionate about its corporate social responsibility. Towards this end, HMN has conducted several safety riding seminars in various parts of Ogun State and other parts of Nigeria for both commercial and private motorcycle riders. In addition, HMN has provided regular material support to the FRSC, the Nigerian Police and other governmental agencies in creating necessary and conducive environment for the positive well being of the people and business of its environment.
Quality Policy Statement
- Importation, Assembling, Sales and Distribution of High Quality Motorcycle and Power Products;
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant interested parties requirements (such as customers, regulatory/statutory, external providers among others) in order to ensure satisfaction of our customers;
- Effective implementation of our organizational requirements i.e. its Management Systems & related processes and procedures;
- Continual improvement and implementation of all its business related processes in line with requirements of NIS ISO 9001:2015 in order to achieve its strategic direction and overall organizational performance;
- Establishment and implementation of measurable quality objectives at relevant levels and functions to attain its intended results of its QMS.