Perfect for domestic applications and light use, the new (2014) GP160 is designed to power those odd jobs around the home. From pressure washers to water pumps to generators, it will help get the task done reliably and on time. Of course, if it’s more power you’re after, including for commercial applications, it might pay to compare it with the flagship GX160. Click on the “Compare Products” icon in the top right of this page to see how the GP160 stacks up.
Great Fuel Efficiency
The GP160’s Precision Camshaft design offers precise valve timing and optimal valve overlap for better fuel efficiency. It draws on decades of Honda engineering – the GX160 in particular – with its OHV design, delivering increased efficiency and optimal power transfer for where you need it. A success overseas, its introduction into Australia further reinforces Honda’s reputation as a company that helps people get things done.
Easy to use
A ball bearing-supported crankshaft and precision engineered components result in greater stability and lower vibration for you, no matter what the application. The use of lightweight, noise-reducing materials and a forged steel crankshaft & rigid crankcase results in an exceptionally quiet engine that incorporates a large capacity, multi-chamber exhaust system. And with a simple Throttle Control, large Fuel Tank and Automotive Type Fuel Cap, Dual Oil Drains and Fills, an easily accessible Spark Plug and Recoil Starter, the GP160 is there to help you out.
- The GP160 engine is suitable for a wide range of light duty applications such as home-use tillers, aerators and other applications.
- OHC design enhances combustion efficiency.
- High power-to-displacement ratio.
- Easy starting with an automatic decompression system.
- High quality materials and purpose-built components which ensure reliable, long-term use.
- Low fuel and oil consumption.